comparto información de ofertas de trabajo en bioinformática que nos han llegado, hasta luego,
"We are looking to recruit a young, post-doctoral researcher for work on: Development and application of bioinformatic analysis methods for identification of biomarkers to assess the efficacy of TGF-β RI inhibitors in vivo"
"[..]The Computational Biology Group of the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine seeks a highly-skilled Postdotoral Fellow to work on an exciting project on reconstruction and analysis of an integrated gene regulatory network model to elucidate key mechanisms of cellular reprogramming. The model will rely on the integration and mining of diverse transcriptomics and epigenomics data of different cell types from the Central Nervous System. ThePostdoctoral Fellow is expected to supervise a Ph.D. student working on this project. Both of them are expected to collaborate with other members of the CBG to develop a computational methodology aiming at designing, in-silico, cellular reprogramming events, with a focus on the nervous system. This project will be carried out in collaboration with Prof. Noel Buckley’s lab at Kings College London.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
• Ph.D. degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Biology or a related discipline
• Strong computational skills
• Prior experience in mathematical modelling of biological networks, especially in network inference and analysis
• Excellent working knowledge in English.
• Full contract for three years with possibility of renewal
• Opportunity to supervise a Ph.D. student working on the project
• Opportunity to do applied research to medical problems within a highly dynamic research institution (LCSB) and in collaboration with internationally recognized partners
• An exciting international environment
• A very competitive salaryFor further information, please contact:
Prof. Dr. Antonio del Sol
E-mail: email@example.comApplications should contain the following documents:
• A detailed curriculum vitae
• cover letter mentioning the reference number
• description of past research experience and future interests
• name and addresses of three referees